Cork Supply USA is committed to ensuring that our web environment is accessible to everyone, including individuals with disabilities. We're constantly working towards improving the accessibility of our website to ensure we provide equal access to all of our users, including enabling the use of assistive technology such as screen readers and screen magnifiers.
Cork Supply USA’s website is designed, developed, and operated in substantial conformance with generally-recognized and accepted guidelines and/or standards for website accessibility (the "Standards"). While these Standards may change and/or evolve over time, they are currently the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 at Levels A and AA ("WCAG 2.0"). These guidelines outline four main principles that state that sites should be:
- Perceivable - Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive
- Operable - User interface components and navigation must be operable
- Understandable - Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable
- Robust - Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies
We regularly evaluate our web environment using automated accessibility assessment tools and make recommended adjustments in a timely manner. If you would like to request accessibility-related assistance, report any accessibility problems, or request any information in accessible alternative formats, please contact us at:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax us on 707 746 7471.
- Phone us on 707 746 0353.
- Write to us at 531 Stone Road, Benicia, CA 94510.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days.